Latest News：Application Information for 2022 Semester
2022 Fall Semester (September entry)Regular intake: 2022.03.01-2022.04.15
For ICDF IEM master applicants, please contact Ms. Peggy(email@example.com)
Apply Here →Online Application System ← (Closed) Scheduled to be open on 2022.03.01
|2022.03.01 ~ 2022.04.15||Application Period|
|2022.04.18-2022.04.22||Preliminary Evaluation of Qualification by GAO|
|2022.04.15-2022.04.20||Resubmit for the insufficient document (notify through Email)|
|2022.05.20 12:00 (Taiwan Time)|
|2022.05.20-2022.05.25||Online Intention Reply for Enrollment|
|2022.05.30||Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants|
- Photocopy of diploma (in English or Chinese). Must show the degree you have obtained in the previous university/institution.
- Photocopy of transcript (in English or Chinese). Each transcript must provide a year-by-year listing of all courses. For transfer students, please also provide the transcript of your current school.
- Two recommendation letters
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photo (taken within the last six months and against a white background)
- Official score report of an English proficiency test, such as TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/Cambridge ESOL/GEPT/CSEPT or English Medium Instruction Certificate
- Financial statement with at least US$ 4,000
Required for the Department of Chinese Linguistics and Literature applicants
- Official score report of a Chinese proficiency test(TOCFL/HSK)
Required for the Department of Information Communication and Department of Art and Design applicants
All required application forms and relevant documents must be completed before the deadlines shown above. Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. Applicants must assume full responsibility for a rejected application.